Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop block level test plan, UVM test bench components such as agents (drivers/monitors), scoreboard, constrained random testcases based on UVM sequences, assertions.
- Develop and close functional coverage, code coverage.
- Independently execute on test plan, run simulations and debug/triage regression failures.
- Develop required scripting in perl or python.
- Creation of verification environments using UVM methodology.
- Pre-silicon functional verification at the block, chip and system level.
- Creation of test plan.
- Functional coverage and code coverage closure.
- Writing scripts to check regression results.
- Performance measurement of blocks.
- Gate level simulation.
- Advanced Test development using SSD, PCIe, Ethernet, HBM-DDR, Processor verification, floating point computational unit, C/C++, and Scripting (Perl, Python).
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a closely related field of Engineering
Location : Sunnyvale, CA
Experience : 2 to 4 years
Area of Expertise :
SSD, PCIe, Ethernet, HBM-DDR, Processor verification, floating point computational unit, C/C++, and Scripting (Perl, Python).
Job code : CA-2020-1
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop comprehensive test plan and test cases based on business requirements, use cases, & engineering functional specifications
- Maintain he test bed and performing manual, integration and regression testing for the POC
- Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality of the tool and efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas
- Troubleshoot WLAN issues for 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax in dynamic environment using packet analysis software such as omnipeek, wireshark
- Create, deploy and maintain system tests bed to replicate different typologies possible in the Wi-Fi environment with the focus on customer deployment
- Perform testing and evaluation on latest software, firmware releases for customer projects before distribution.
- Document and report issues, bugs from release build on JIRA and verify bug fixes or new features.
- Debugging the functionality and performance related issues and give the analysis to the developer to fix the issues.
- Protocol testing and validation for Wi-FI complaint products.
- Detail orientated with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with involving Quality of service (QoS), call admission control, secure access policies, network access control (NAC), captive portals, rate limiting, multicast, filtering, and Traffic forwarding is required.
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in Computer Science or related field of study. Master’s degree in any of these fields is a plus.
Location : San Jose, CA
Experience : 3 to 4 years
Job code : CA-2019-1