Test Case Steps
- Action Keywords and Parameter values
- Interact with the AUT
- Simulate user action using GUI
Action Keywords Library
- Actions driving the tests, Ex: btnClick represents clicking a push button, txtEdit represents entering text into text object, etc.
- Library and User Defined Function Execution
Test Data File
- Reuse Scenarios for Multiple Datasets
- The test execution starts with MainTestCaller script. MainTestCaller script reads the Test Selector, which controls the test run.
- The pass/fail results are logged against each test case ID.
- Includes snapshot of the error captured jpeg / bmp file
- Containing details of test run such as environment tested (i.e. URL) high level statistics i.e. number of tests run, failed, passed, etc.
- Guarantees high performance
- Ensures enhanced scalability
- Faster quality product launch
- Defect Detection Efficiency
- Maximum Test Coverage and Quality Assurance
- Highest Percentage of Automated Test Scripts
- Manual Test Effort Reduction through Automation Testing