ALTEN Calsoft Labs offers SDN application development and systems integration services for different open source and commercial SDN Controllers such as NOX, POX, Beacon, Ryu, OpenDaylight (ODL), Cyan® Blue Planet, HP VAN Controller, NEC Programmable Flow®, etc.
Our services include new SDN Application Development to support custom use cases, SDN Application porting to a different SDN Controller, and SDN Application integration with other operations/ business support and network management systems (OSS/BSS & NMS) for end-to-end service lifecycle management.
ALTEN Calsoft Labs has experience of developing SDN applications in the following key areas for Data centers, Packet-optical Transport and Metro Service Edge.
- Network Management
- Security Policy Enforcement
- Traffic Engineering
- QoS Policy Enforcement
- Automated (multi-layer, multi-vendor) Network Provisioning
- Virtual Private Cloud Provisioning
- SLA Monitoring
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC)
- Big Data Applications (based on L4-L7 data)
- End-to-End QoS Management