REMOTE ASSET MONITORING AND
IoT Driven Remote Asset Monitoring for 24/7 Asset Visibility
Get 360 degree asset monitoring across your supply chain. Remote asset monitoring for smarter supply chain. Highly customizable, scalable and agile remote monitoring system that ensures rapid response times, easy decision making and optimum use of resources.
- Smart asset monitoring for faster contacts across touch points.
- Get instant actionable insights with configurable alerts, notifications, analytics and reports.
- Track location, performance and health of your assets.
- Efficient Asset lifecycle management and work flow automation.
Our visual text analytics services help customers derive value from unstructured data leveraging the combined power of natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning
Cutting edge services based on object detection, classification/recognition and tracking, optical character recognition (OCR), face recognition, and content-based image retrieval (CBIR)
- Deploy your solutions easily across multiple stakeholders within the supply chain
- Multi-tenant architecture coupled with flexible JSON storage ensures highly configurable data models that can scale to over millions of users
- Extendable cloud backend that enables vertical and horizontal expansion
- Contact our experts to use our sample solution and validate our capabilities. Input your asset attributes, connect your devices and save them for instant preview. It is that easy!
- The user friendly interfaces help authorized stakeholders to make changes on-the-go. Make your changes and scale up or remove users or devices – no code or infrastructure worries, just save and move ahead with operations
- Track and monitor all your assets and equipment in the field through web interfaces or mobile apps
- Provide asset tracking capabilities to customers and field-staff to keep them engaged and informed of all activities
- Reduce your carbon foot print and remain connected without high speed networks with 2-way light weight communication protocols
Unified Dashboard for
- Easy codeless onboarding for new users. Any authorized user can create and define assets by defining visible parameters from the dashboard
- Track and monitor your assets across geographies at all times through alerts, push notifications and user friendly interfaces
- Embedded with high degree of security ensuring data privacy and compliance adherence.
The Perks of Real Time
Research and Market analysis found that global remote asset management market will be valued at $69.81 billion by 2025. Organizations across the world are leveraging IoT enabled equipment management and tracking to ensure high efficiencies.
- Ensure optimized resource utilization and high productivity
- Manage equipment downtime and shorter time-to-repair timelines
- Efficient inventory management and reduced inventory carry costs with constant monitoring of downtimes
- Eliminate the paper audit trail and ensure effective asset lifecycle management
Connect with Us to Monitor and Control Assets with Your Own IoT Solution
- Case Studies