I. Personal Information that we collect and process in a protected mode
- In general, you can visit our website without disclosing who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. However, certain information such as your IP address, demographics, your computer’s operating system, and browser type may be collected to ensure better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance.
- We collect your data when you register on our website or fill a form. When signing up on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, or phone number.
- We implement different safety actions to uphold the safety of your personal information.
- We use a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is strictly transmitted via SSL technology and then encrypted into our database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems.
- We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s systems to identify your browser and capture certain information.
Types of Cookies Used
- Session Cookie: Session Cookies persist only if a browsing session is active and are intended to avoid user inconvenience during browsing through streamlined site navigation.
- Persistent Cookie: Persistent cookies are stored on a user’s device even after termination of a browsing session to recall the preferences or actions of the user.
How to delete, block or turn off cookies?
The settings of your web browser will help you to block some cookies. However, blocking all cookies may stop you from proper accessing of this website.
To turn off the cookies, check the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser.
For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
Categories of Cookies and Why do we use them?
- Strictly necessary: We use this cookie to identify your log-in details and help you reach the correct service page you were looking for. This cookie helps in the proper running of the website. So, if you block this cookie, we may not be able to assure you effective use of this website.
- Performance: This cookie collects details of how you are using the website. It helps in improving your website experience. We use it for analytics, error control, test web designs, track content, etc.
- Functionality: It is to remember some settings you have applied (layout, colour, etc) to improve your website visit.
- Targeting: These cookies are for services offered by third parties. These services include ‘like’ and ‘share’ buttons for spotting that you have landed on this website. We use them to link you on social channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. And to provide your information to some ad agencies. Blocking them may stop us from providing information about services that you might be looking for.
ALTEN Calsoft Labs may provide links to third-party websites and services. However, ALTEN Calsoft Labs is certainly not responsible for the privacy statements, practices or the contents of such third-party websites.
V.How to Contact Us
Contact Address: 2953, Bunker Hill Lane, Suite 107, Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
Phone: (408) 755 3000