TELECOM SERVICE PROVIDERS
ALTEN Calsoft Labs has been at the forefront in development and deployment of new networking & telecom products and services. A sense of urgency to replace traditional proprietary closed hardware with open software based solutions to enable service innovation and operational agility is driving Communication Service Providers’ (CSPs) efforts to modernize and rationalize their networks.
Network Equipment Manufacturers (NEMs) are faced with the challenge to re-engineer their products, support faster product development cycles, and be able to spin out features to support disruptive service roll outs by CSPs leveraging their existing infrastructure.
Every player in the telecom value chain – silicon vendors, NEMs, Independent Service Vendors (ISVs) or CSPs want to move beyond sustaining their existing portfolios to find new, durable and innovative revenue streams. It takes disciplined and seasoned approach to ensure success in today’s demanding network management marketplace.
Over 20 years of product engineering expertise from concept to commercialization enables us to understand the challenges being faced by our clients and help them identify critical market requirements and realize cutting-edge innovative products and services. Proactive investments in emerging technologies such as Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV), combined with our extensive domain expertise, licensable software frameworks and access to top-notch technical talent, allows us to help our clients in accelerating time-to-market, managing risks and reducing costs.
Our Key Differentiators:
- One of the industry’s first OpenFlow enabled datacenter switches
- One of the first commercially deployed Virtual CPE solutions for Managed Security services
- DPDK optimized high performance Virtual Network Functions (VNFs) with seamless integration with industry leading NFV orchestrators
- NFV Management and Orchestration Framework compliant with ETSI NFV ISG MANO specifications
- SDN controller extensions and SDN applications for Network Management and end-to-end Service Provisioning of network services
- SDN controller plugins (device adapters) for configuration and management of legacy (non-OpenFlow) and OpenFlow enabled network elements