DELIVERING ACCELERATED OUTCOMES ACROSS LIFE SCIENCES VALUE CHAIN
From Clinical data management to state-of-the-art digital services, ALTEN Calsoft Labs has been a preferred choice for Life Sciences companies to deliver superior patient outcomes, R&D cost optimization, faster release of new drugs and meeting regulatory requirements.
Industry leaders have trusted us to drive process improvements in clinical operations, marketing and sales effectiveness, supply chain digitalization, drug discovery, development & safety. That’s why 9 of the top 20 Life Sciences companies, 4 of the Top 10 medical devices companies work with us.
Digital Value chain
To address the market disruptions caused due to consumerization, rising R&D costs, thin new drug pipelines, and patent expiries – Life Sciences organizations, should invest and develop digital capabilities to drive benefits across the value chain, from manufacturing to market.
For the last 20+ years, we have been a ‘strategic IT and digital transformation enabler’ for global Life Sciences companies. We believe harmonized experience results at the convergence of ecosystem partners, intelligent orchestra of digital platforms and solutions. Our digital services provide enhanced patient engagement/experience, improved outcomes through smart clinical trials, connected manufacturing processes, enhanced business operations, automated regulatory submissions and end-to-end security.
Smart Drug Discovery & Development
- Research Informatics
- Clinical Operations
- Genetic sequencing
- Deep learning
- Automated Customer Contact centre
- Drug R&D cloud set up
Connected Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Shop floor worker mobile apps
- Plant efficiency apps
- Predictive maintenance
- Inventory & Supply Chain Analytics
- Assets tracking & Management
Marketing & Sales Engagement
- Unified Communication & Collaboration (audio, video and conference)
- Virtual agents/Chatbots
- 24X7 AI driven Service desk
- Real-time customer analytics
- Customer Service automation
Rethink and Reimagine
ALTEN Calsoft Labs helps Life sciences companies address challenges associated with their businesses, operational and infrastructure transformation by providing a complete suite of enterprise IT apps and solutions based on in-depth industry knowledge and advanced technical expertise.
- Oracle Health Sciences Implementation, Integration, Upgrades, Support & Training
- SAP Advisory, Business solutions, Upgrades, Reporting & Analytics
- Infrastructure Management – Data centre, Cloud, Virtualization
- SLA based managed IT services (Levels 1-3 support)
- Application Development, Maintenance & Support
- SMAC services
- BI/Reporting & Analytics
- Enterprise Mobile apps
- Cloud Management & Integration
Talent and Workforce
ALTEN Calsoft Labs works with pharma, medical, biotech, CROs, nutritional and cosmetic companies CRO, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Medical Device Organizations, in providing quality consultants, to work on Clinical Trials (Phase I to Phase IV) and PV services.
As a SAS Silver Partner, we have trained, certified biostatisticians, clinical data management, CDISC and FDA experts who support clinical, pre-clinical and patient-reported outcomes for pharmaceutical, medical devices, and biotech companies.
- 20+ years of Healthcare & Life Sciences experience
- 1000+ Functional and technology consultants
- 220+ SAS consultants – 80% SAS certified
- 9 of Top 20 Life Sciences companies as customers
- 4 of Top 10 Medical Devices
- 12 Fortune 100 customers
- Power of 3 – Enterprise, Digital & Talent/Workforce
With digital disruption reaching far beyond imagination, ALTEN Calsoft Labs is poised to help Life Sciences leverage enterprise data to deliver a connected patient experience and beyond the pill outcomes.
Healthcare & Life Sciences experience
of TOP 20
Life Sciences customers
Functional and technology
of TOP 10
Years of Healthcare & Life Sciences experience
Functional and technology consultants
SAS consultants – 80% SAS certified
9 of Top 20
Life Sciences companies as customers
4 of Top 10
Power of 3
Enterprise, Digital & Talent/Workforce