Comprehensive Insights About Tank Asset Status and Lifecycle
IoT technology total visibility and management of on-premise and portable tanks. Our solutions helps get granular insights in to the status, location, routes and operations of your tanks around the world. Tank monitoring system is built on the asset monitoring solution accelerator that offers omni-channel visibility to all authorized stakeholders.
- Comprehensive remote asset tracking and management across customizable metrics like fill levels, temperature, location and more.
- Get instant actionable insights across diverse channels, devices, scenarios and verticals.
- Built on leading carrier grate IoT platform.
- Future proof IoT platform that incorporates variety of asset monitoring capabilities.
Our visual text analytics services help customers derive value from unstructured data leveraging the combined power of natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning
Cutting edge services based on object detection, classification/recognition and tracking, optical character recognition (OCR), face recognition, and content-based image retrieval (CBIR)
- Holistic dashboard visibility across geographies, scenarios, functions and metrics
- Keep close tabs about fill levels, ullage, temperature, location, tank health status and more for individual tanks
- Configure alerts and push notifications across platforms, channels and devices to understand criticality of tanker health
- Build in analytics with trends tracker that can predict tanker status for real time decision making
- Our carrier grade IoT platform makes it easy scale over users, channels and platforms. Just input your asset attributes, connect your devices and save them for instant deployment
- Multi-tenant architecture coupled with flexible JSON storage can scale to over millions of users
- The user friendly interfaces help authorized stakeholders to make changes on-the-go. Make your changes and scale up or remove users or devices – no code or infrastructure worries, just save and move ahead with operations
Real Time Visibility Enabling
- Optimized routing is essential for cost savings and customer satisfaction. Manage the best routes for your tanks from supply depot to customer destinations with focus on on-ground information
- High end asset tracking configurability by sketching optimal and mandatory delivery locations. Delivery times, driver availability and on-ground re-fill spots
- Options for dynamic routing can be undertaken based on commodity price changes, supplier priorities, driver efficiency and weather changes
- Codeless on-boarding enables non-technical users to configure dashboard. Just define parameters, input and save
- Omni- channel and device tracking through alerts, messages and push notifications
- Safe secure solutions ensuring data privacy and compliance adherence
for Pan-geographic Asset Management
Market and Market reports expects remote tank monitoring market to witness substantial growth across market verticals. It is expected to reach $859.0 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2015 to 2020.
- Future proof carrier grade IoT enabled platform for high end scalability across users, devices, and platforms
- Manage downtimes, temperature, ullage, fill capacity, locational information through remote monitoring
- Optimize inventories, driver resources, and routes with high accuracy
- Effective asset lifecycle management through remote maintenance review, capacity marking and trends tracking
Connect with Us to Monitor and Control Assets with Your Own IoT Solution
- Case Studies