Remote Asset Monitoring for Smarter Telecom Asset Tracking
Highly customizable, scalable and agile remote monitoring system that ensures rapid response times, easy decision making and optimum use of resources. IoT driven remote asset monitoring for telecom verticals. 360 degree asset monitoring for your cell tower assets.
- Smart asset monitoring for faster contacts across touch points.
- Get instant actionable insights with configurable alerts, notifications, analytics and reports.
- Track location, performance and health of your assets.
- Efficient Asset lifecycle management and work flow automation.
Our visual text analytics services help customers derive value from unstructured data leveraging the combined power of natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning
Cutting edge services based on object detection, classification/recognition and tracking, optical character recognition (OCR), face recognition, and content-based image retrieval (CBIR)
- Deploy scalable multitenant backend for data and business rules based processing
- Flexible JSON storage ensures highly configurable data models that can scale to over millions of users
- Add more devices, apps, users and sensors for accurate monitoring from multiple installations sites
- Easy to install and ready for operation. Just key in parameters, users and metrics and save them!
- Make changes on the fly– no code or infrastructure worries, just save and move ahead with operations
- Track and monitor all your assets and equipment in the field through web interfaces or mobile apps
- Provide asset tracking capabilities to customers and field-staff to keep them engaged and informed of all activities
- Wide visibility optics like battery, energy consumption, current, location and more
Unified Dashboard for
- Option for individual tower tenants to gain visibility. Customers can integrate different parameters, rules, hierarchies, alerts, notification and devices for tenant customer needs
- Track and monitor your assets across geographies at all times through alerts, push notifications and user friendly interfaces.
- Embedded with high degree of security ensuring data privacy and compliance adherence.
The Perks of Real Time
Organizations across the world are leveraging IoT enabled equipment management and tracking to ensure high efficiencies.
- Ensure optimized resource utilization and high productivity
- Manage equipment downtime and shorter time-to-repair timelines
- Efficient inventory management and reduced inventory carry costs with constant monitoring of downtimes
- Eliminate the paper audit trail and ensure effective asset lifecycle management
- Case Studies