IoT Enabled Monitoring for Smart Battery Management
Total visibility into battery condition, capacity, geo & more. Customizable across a wide range of assets, data models and business use cases. Scalable IoT platform based agile remote battery monitoring and management system that is easy to install and has in-built theft protection and communication functionalities.
- 360 degree asset monitoring with web dashboard and mobile apps with alerts and notifications.
- Multitenant backend with high degree of scalability.
- Track health, service expenses, warranty of your battery assets.
- Efficient Asset lifecycle management along with revenue tracking, security management and maintenance.
Our visual text analytics services help customers derive value from unstructured data leveraging the combined power of natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning
Cutting edge services based on object detection, classification/recognition and tracking, optical character recognition (OCR), face recognition, and content-based image retrieval (CBIR)
- Multitenant architecture with carrier grade scalability ensures high degree of visibility and control for management and model operators on the ground.
- Deploy remote battery tracking solutions across multiple levels of users and channels
- Never worry about system overload as our data backends can scale over millions of users and digital information
- Easy to install screw-in-frame with zero wire clutter. Install your operations in 15 minutes with mobile app for onsite installations.
- Our battery monitoring solutions easily integrates with your existing platforms and other IoT use cases.
- In-built predictive analytics and Machine Learning capabilities bring in future proofing battery monitoring capabilities.
- Visual and user friendly dashboards allow users to make changes on-the go.
with High Levels of Accuracy
- Reliable asset tracking capabilities with dedicated 24/7 operations and cloud instance that enables full control over data
- Reduce your carbon foot print and remain connected without high speed networks with 2-way light weight communication protocols
- Track and monitor all your battery performance like cell level voltage, power and temperature metrics with near perfection
Unified Dashboard for
- Easy to onboard and cloud enable different transformers, meters and devices with different permissions and roles for different stakeholders involved
- Visibility and ability to proactively respond to trends
- Embedded in built security features like theft alerts, push notifications and holistic remote asset monitoring capabilities.
A Clear Differentiation for
Markets and Market analysis found that global battery monitoring system market will be valued at $5.47 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 18.23%. The growth is fuelled by more IoT enabled assets tracking necessitated with global resources like electric automobiles, telecom assets etc. facing outages.
- Real time visibility in to battery performance can predict maintenance requirements and service personnel deployed on ground
- Effectively track warranty timelines and optimize resources for maintenance
- Proactive scheduled maintenance leads to improved customer engagement and satisfaction
- In-built theft alerts and real time asset security management are clear differentiators that expands revenue footprint
Connect with Us to Monitor and Control Assets with Your Own IoT Solution
- Case Studies