A Sensor Driven Ecosystem for Smart Agriculture Monitoring
Total visibility into an ecosystem with IoT enabled precision agriculture accelerators. Transparent farming to fetch returns. Customizable digital solutions that can be adapted to conventional farming, small scale agriculture, organic farming, hydroponics and more
- Understand farming like never before.
- Smart farming data like weather, soil conditions, environment impacts to make crop decisions that give you best returns.
- Reduce productivity with resource optimization to improve ROI.
- Monitor your farm from anywhere with modern ICT technologies.
Our visual text analytics services help customers derive value from unstructured data leveraging the combined power of natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning
Cutting edge services based on object detection, classification/recognition and tracking, optical character recognition (OCR), face recognition, and content-based image retrieval (CBIR)
- Work with our team, create your own data models and deploy your customized solutions. It is that simple and easy
- Our solutions offer high end scalability to on-board as many users you want with smart metering, livestock tracking or farm equipment sensors
- Multi-tenant architecture and enterprise storage enables robust solutions that are exclusive to your requirements
- Validate our capabilities before deployment is the promise we make to all our users. Input your sensors and preview our solutions before deployment to ensure foolproof asset monitoring capabilities
- Democratic access to all the right stakeholders ensures a 360 degree visibility to farming conditions to make an informed decisions
- Mobile apps and web interfaces can help to incorporate new rules, expand user numbers and make changes on the go
- Never bother about infrastructure loads during continuous iterations. Our IoT enabled on cloud system can scale up to high operational foot prints.
- Reduce your carbon foot print and remain connected without high speed networks with 2-way light weight communication protocols
with Cloud Delivery
- Create an track the sensor like soli nitrogen, humidity, particle suspension, drip irrigation or farm movement to optimize infrastructure deployment with near perfect accuracy
- Embedded with high degree of security ensuring data privacy and compliance adherence
Statista values smart Agriculture investment to top $26.26 billion dollars by 2020. Organizations across the world are leveraging IoT enabled equipment management and tracking to ensure high efficiencies.
- Smart investments that delivers visible ROI like variable Rate Technology (VRT), agriculture drones, soil monitoring systems, and precision livestock farming
- Manage equipment downtime and shorter time-to-repair timelines
- Efficient resource mapping, farming produce analytics and failure prediction systems reduces risk for farmers
Connect with Us to Monitor and Control Assets with Your Own IoT Solution
- Case Studies