Orchestration framework provides automated service delivery of Network Functions on Virtual Clouds.
Reusable framework that allows key CPE functions to be instantiated as Virtual Network Functions (VNFs) at Provider Edge (PE).
One of the challenges operators will face is to maintain quality, consistency, and reliability of services to Enterprise M2M customers.
- Developing software that is capable of embedding and executing an IoT application directly on the SIM.
- Platform device SDK porting
- Setting up of management console
- Device or sensor onboarding
- Multiple platforms, numerous protocols and large numbers of APIs.
- With orchestrators, legacy NMS/OSS, Enterprise systems (Oracle)
- Supplementary management, automation and streamlined processes to manage multi-hypervisor, multi-cloud infrastructures.
- Customized engine –alerts, reporting that maps the relationships of devices-to-reports-to-users.
- Develop, Port & Test specific applications or VNF’s for bandwidth management, traffic engineering.
- New revenue stream billing models.
- Service assurance solution for embedded SIM’s
- IoT sensors (status monitoring, diagnostics, install, update, uninstall, configure policies and firmware).
- Incident management – Detection, classification, investigation and resolution.
- Security policy compliance & enforcement management
- In multi-cloud networks ,Microservices’ can cause : propagation delay and network performance issues. Test performance of microservices in all of the hosting variations across hybrid or multi-cloud environment before deployment.
- E2E functionality testing