DIGITAL HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS
ALTEN Calsoft Labs, a leader in healthcare IT services has been at the forefront in harnessing digital technology to provide quality patient care and accelerating innovation around value based healthcare IT solutions delivery models. As a leading healthcare IT company, we are committed to provide best of the breed solutions that improve the health and wellness of members, patients, colleagues and communities.
The era of consumerization has dawned upon us. Today’s healthcare consumers demand quick, accurate, and cost-effective care delivery and a seamless omni-channel experience (social, in-person, customer care, web and mobile) that matches with the best online retailers. Healthcare organizations are constantly innovating and embracing newer connected healthcare technologies and value based care delivery models to improve patient engagement and enhance patient outcomes.
Leveraging 20+ years of healthcare industry experience working with providers, payers, life Sciences and medical technology companies, we have been a strategic product engineering provider for several global Healthcare companies specially in addressing Digital imperatives across web, mobile, analytics & cloud.
We offer a unique collection of best practices in architecting and designing & developing healthcare IT solutions, technology and business solutions to help healthcare technology companies build and configure interoperable, sustainable healthcare IT systems.
- Strong Technology Partner Ecosystem
- Comprehensive healthcare industry knowledge
- Practitioners and SMEs who understand customer Priorities
- Population Health Management
- Care Coordination and Planning
- Physician-Patient Engagement
- Risk Segmentation
- Performance Monitoring
- Manage chronic conditions
- Proactive, Targeted, Personalized communications
- Transparency in cost and quality
- Seamless Omni channel patient experience through patient portals
- Patient interaction and engagement platform
- Accelerating federal compliance & clinical quality reporting needs
- Seamless integration between Provider-Payer systems and unified Risk management framework that address quality and performance challenges
Our Healthcare Engagement Case Study Video includes:
- Managing 600+ Hospitals
- 1M+ Patients Benefited
- Relationships since 2002
- 50+Modules Developed and more