Virtual Classroom Product development and testing
t the Client
The customer is a $5 billion market leader in online education with a major focus on higher education. The products and offerings from the customer improve the learning experience of more than 400,000 students with a strong 24,000 faculty members spread over 200 campuses and learning centers worldwide.
The customer envisaged an online classroom platform to provide services for all learning related activities to provide a connected campus for students.The customer intended to deliver excellent online learning environment and student experience,through its revolutionary virtual classroom product.
Some of the challenges with were:
- Move from a one-size fits all model to individualized learning plans to improve student participation
- Differentiate product offering by implementing an individualized, data-driven approach to learning outcomes
- Architect the new classroom using a platform approach to support multi-tenancy, white labeling and cloud ready for potential additional revenue and operational benefits
The proposed solution adopted an agile development and testing with two week sprints.We provided a framework based test solution that was keyword + data driven, configurable and scalable across multiple platforms. The test results were integrated using tools like “QMetry” and “Rally”.
The core highlights of the project include:
- 70+ Onsite & Offsite ODC team
- Backend platform architecture
- Cloud Integration & Scaling
- Front End UI development and testing
- Mobile Enablement & App
- Student Analytics
- With our homegrown automation test framework and Selenium, we reduced the test cycle by up to 40% resulting in a faster time to market.
- Reduced the test scripts development by 40% using our reusable repository of test cases, scenarios, and validation libraries
- Mobile automation testing to enable the classroom product be accessible from iPad/iPhone and Android
ADU measures static and differential pressures using 2 pressure sensors and impact pressure using the temperature probe (PT-100). ADU transmits these
air data parameters via two identical ARINC 429 digital lines.
Provision is also made to calculate according to pin-program, correct & incorrect air data. ADU has built-in features for self tests to check the hardware and software integrity.
Architecture of ADU is centered on TMS320F2812 DSP chip, which is interfaced with temperature and pressure sensors. DSP performs complex arithmetic based on pressure readings to calculate various aerodynamic parameters.
- Precisely accurate
- Cloud Environment: Amazon Web Services
- OS:Windows Server 2003,Windows Server 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, RH Linux
- Testing Environment: Selenium, QMetry and Rally
- Technologies/Frameworks: Spring frameworks, MVC design Pattern
- Issue Tracking: Mantis
Let’s fast-track your next big idea