Sap implementation, support, Development and testing Services
t the Client
The client is a Global Electronics Major.
The client envisaged to provide Cost Effective Services in SAP implementation, support, development and testing across its various divisions. They also wanted to provide development and testing services in other client-server and web based applications for their business units.
- SAP Projects
- SOAR, SIMPLE, PICA, SGALAXY, MATRIX, RAINBOW
- SIMPLE Documentation for SOX compliance
- Other Projects
- eDOLPHIN,TRIMS & BRIDGE, ECS-CONTROL-M (Schedule & Monitor)
- Infrastructure Division
- Server Support of B2B servers on NT platform
- Documentation related to Service Delivery Process
- Management with respect to SOX Audit
ADU measures static and differential pressures using 2 pressure sensors and impact pressure using the temperature probe (PT-100). ADU transmits these
air data parameters via two identical ARINC 429 digital lines.
Provision is also made to calculate according to pin-program, correct & incorrect air data. ADU has built-in features for self tests to check the hardware and software integrity.
Architecture of ADU is centered on TMS320F2812 DSP chip, which is interfaced with temperature and pressure sensors. DSP performs complex arithmetic based on pressure readings to calculate various aerodynamic parameters.
- Precisely accurate
- SAP R/3 4.0B to 4.7 Enterprise
- Applications covering Logistics, FI/CO, APO, BIW Modules
- Client Server and Web Applications using technologies such as
- PB, Pro*C,
- EDI, ECS
Let’s fast-track your next big idea