Safety and Incident Management Solution
t the Client
The customer is a leading provider of software services catering to the needs of the healthcare industry, focusing on advanced healthcare quality, patient safety and risk management, infection control and accreditation standards
compliance.They capture and analyze meaningful data to effectively drive the decisions that improve the safety and quality of the healthcare organizations, hospitals and patient safety organizations (PSOs).
The customer envisaged a safety and risk management solution with selfreporting,event tracking,monitoring and workflow management capabilities. Some of the challenges in developing the solution are:
- Adherence to healthcare standards such as HIPAA and regulatory bodies
- Handling multiple end customers through a multi-tenant solution
- Handling huge volume of customer data
ALTEN Calsoft Labs team proposed a SaaS based solution for pharmacists and pharmacy staff to report safety and quality incidents, implemented for client with more than 4,000 retail pharmacies across different zones built using MVC
architecture, entity framework and Oracle.The salient features of the solution implemented are:
- Reporting of safety, quality incident and near misses by pharmacist and technicians
- Manage reported incidents with best practice workflows for investigation and analysis like root cause analysis, support patient confidentiality and HIPPA compliance
- Stakeholders are provided with intuitive home page, dashboard and electronic notification/alerts for carrying out their tasks and getting information
- Provides the users the facility to run regular standard / ad-hoc reports with various filter criteria
ADU measures static and differential pressures using 2 pressure sensors and impact pressure using the temperature probe (PT-100). ADU transmits these
air data parameters via two identical ARINC 429 digital lines.
Provision is also made to calculate according to pin-program, correct & incorrect air data. ADU has built-in features for self tests to check the hardware and software integrity.
Architecture of ADU is centered on TMS320F2812 DSP chip, which is interfaced with temperature and pressure sensors. DSP performs complex arithmetic based on pressure readings to calculate various aerodynamic parameters.
- Precisely accurate
- OS:Windows Server 2008
- Automation Testing: Selenium
- Issue Tracking: Rally
Let’s fast-track your next big idea