Radiology Information System
t the Client
The customer is a leading provider of health informatics solution for 900+ hospitals in the US treating 15,000+ patients everyday.
The client wanted a system that would allow the patient procedure image files to be accessible across different departments and simultaneously for the radiologists as well as the physicians.This system would also have to integrate
with their PACS system allowing them to look up their work list as well as the patient result images.
ALTEN Calsoft Labs’ developed a Radiology Information System (RIS) that addressed the total requirements of the radiology department. The solution helps technologists and radiologists work smarter by providing them with a
streamlined workflow to process imaging studies efficiently in both film-based and filmless environments.The RIS system is designed to interface with most commercial PACS systems available in the market.
The prominent features of the radiology information system are:
- Auto printing of orders
- Separate technician work list to see the progress/status of the RIS orders (tracking orders)
- Separate radiologist work list to view or enter transcription results
- Integration with Medical Transcription
- Mammography and follow up letters based on results and timelines for mammograms
- Film Management and Tracking
- Auto faxing of radiology orders to the required physician/facility
- Detailed, accurate, reliable reporting
- Completely paperless
- Easy interfacing with PACS
- Optimum and efficient use of staff resources
- C#.NET, MS SQL Server 2008
Let’s fast-track your next big idea