Proxy Candidate Detection through Biometrics Solution
t the Client
The customer is a global test administration and assessment solutions provider serving more than 400 organizations worldwide
The customer envisaged to bring in fairness in various assessment tests conducted globally by verifying identity of examinee. Some of the challenges were:
- Eliminate fraud (prevalence of proxy candidates at various test centers)
- Support for historical tracking and management of candidates
We designed the complete architecture of both admin and user modules as below.
The admin had rights to set the configuration settings like log file path,offline file storage location, proxy server settings, etc. Six templates of fingerprint, three right hand index finger and three left hand index finger, were captured and stored in the database as ISO and ICS biometric templates.The registered users were verified against the previously stored templates. Verification was possible both in online and offline mode.
- Enabled the customer with a fast, secure, foolproof fraud detection solution using biometrics
- Seamless integration with existing infrastructure at no additional cost
- Quick turnaround time of < 45 seconds for up to 500K records
- 400 simultaneous requests from test centers
- Auto scaling to support higher loads
- Supports 1:1 and 1:N verification
- FRR and FAR of 99.97%
- Easy generation of various reports like Enrollment and Rejection Reports, Proxy List and Corresponding Action Report, etc.
- Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 IDE
- Cloud: IIS7.0 Amazon Ec2
- OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit
- Database: SQL Server 2008
Let’s fast-track your next big idea