Product Development and Testing
t the Client
An online post secondary education services company,that offers a variety of doctoral, masters and bachelors program through its subsidiary (a leading University in the US).The subsidiary university offers over 1,250 online courses and 43 academic programs with 136 specializations to over 39,000 learners.
The customer envisaged to develop a complete online campus solution with close integration between different modules in the system.The customer was looking at a reliable product development partner to support their Product Development, Support & Maintenance and QA operations in a sustainable model.
The salient features of the Automation testing and Product Development services are:
- Performance Testing and Automation
- Plan and Design testing strategies for product development projects
- Assist them with design and implementation of automated testing strategy for product development – As an initial milestone, we automated 25% of the testing across their product line and are working to improve it to 65%
- Write and execute test cases and scripts for the different online product requirements
- New integration components to the classroom solution
- New customizations for iGuide, mobile, courseroom, eBooks, eLibrary modules etc.
- Implemented new requirements to enhance existing system components or redesign Liferay based portlets
- Creation of new web-forms and new portlets
- Maintenance and Support
- Application of service packs and system upgrades
- Support for production issues
- Changes to integration components with other ecosystem changes
- Periodic configuration and compatibility updates
- Production system tickets handling
- Performance improvements (for page display, database optimization etc.)
- Investigation into potential changes brought to attention by QA, online Product management,Technical support
ADU measures static and differential pressures using 2 pressure sensors and impact pressure using the temperature probe (PT-100). ADU transmits these
air data parameters via two identical ARINC 429 digital lines.
Provision is also made to calculate according to pin-program, correct & incorrect air data. ADU has built-in features for self tests to check the hardware and software integrity.
Architecture of ADU is centered on TMS320F2812 DSP chip, which is interfaced with temperature and pressure sensors. DSP performs complex arithmetic based on pressure readings to calculate various aerodynamic parameters.
- Precisely accurate
- Development : JAVA/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
- Servers : Apache Tomcat, Oracle
- Open Source Technology : Liferay, Go
- Integration Tool : Jenkins,Web Services
- UI Libray : Jquery
- Testing : Jmeter, Junit
Let’s fast-track your next big idea