Mobile eLearning Framework
t the Client
The customer is an eLearning start-up that offers customized learning solutions for K12 schools.
The customer was looking at a Moodle based learning management solution that offers an integrated virtual classroom with audio/video and mobile integration.
ALTEN Calsoft Labs developed a Moodle based solution to allow students to access courses while on the move and participate in course activities. The solution developed works seamlessly with iPhone/iPad, Android and UI optimized for mobile usability.
The mobile application has features such as:
- Online (eLearning) course launching and tracking(e-learning packages, web based, word, PDF, PowerPoint, audio, video and RIA based)
- Learning Dashboard and course list
- Course Dashboard, activity list and participants
- Course enrollment and announcement
- Multi-screen, multi-platform content delivery
- Collaboration tools like chat, wiki and email integration
- Audio/Video Integration,Whiteboard capability
- View user profiles
- Lower TCO and faster adoption life cycle
- Hassle free maintenance and easy to use
- Out of the box solution with excellent user experience
- Extended classroom for students with mobile and cloud enabled learning content delivery
- Enabled better student-teacher and parent collaboration, thus providing a connected campus
- HTML5/CSS3, jQuery mobile touch and custom UI controls and AJAX
Let’s fast-track your next big idea