Meaningful Use Compliant EHR-EMR
t the Client
The customer is a leading provider health informatics solution for 900+ hospitals,empowering the lives of 60 million people in the US.
The customer wanted to provide an integrated, MU compliant EHR/EMR system to reduce costs,enhance physicians’ productivity and improve quality of patient care.They wanted to enable the physicians with quick access to the patient records/history up to the last minute for quicker diagnosis in a single window.The primary goal was to enhance patient care with minimal scope for errors.
ALTEN Calsoft Labs’team developed an Electronic Medical Record system for the customer that provides their physicians with secure real-time access to all patient care with – treatment records and medical history. The EMR allows information to be shared quickly and reduces the chances of errors in treatment because of the availability of complete,detailed patient data such as previous diagnosis,orders,procedures,prescription with and lab results.
We provided tight integrations with client’s Patient registration, Clinical documentation, Laboratory Information, Radiology Information, Billing and Insurance Processing Systems reducing duplication of work and inaccuracies and eliminating the need for any paperwork.
The team also helped the customer with MU Gap analysis and implemented all menu and core objectives as laid out in MU document.
Other key features of the EMR System include:
- Prescriptions can be electronically ordered from the pharmacy module
- Lab, Radiology and Pharmacy departments can view the request from their systems
- Reimbursement analysis can be done by Diagnosis/DRG and APC
- Interfaces with well-known encoders like IRP, 3M and HSS
- Accurate, up-to-date, and complete information about patients delivered at the point of care
- Fast, secure system that gives users access to all patient data from anywhere, anytime through mobile integration
- Reduced costs through decreased paperwork, improved safety and health
- C#.NET, MS SQL Server 2008
Let’s fast-track your next big idea