IoT based Heart Monitoring: A Realtime cardiac analysis for a Medical Device Company
t the Client
A Leading Medical Device Company.
Add real-time cardiac analysis functionality and extend existing wearable ECG data recorder battery life from 24 hours to 7 days.
- Applied analysis and testing to characterize device energy use and identify targets for energy optimization
- Optimized the firmware implementation to reduce energy use while maintaining algorithm performance
- The finished system exceeded lifetime requirements, and received FDA approval to go to market
- Low power, long-term Electrocardiogram (ECG) recording and analysis tested against the ANSI/AAMI EC57 standard
- Real-time ECG Waveform analysis to detect cardiac events
- Firmware optimization to extend battery life
Let’s fast-track your next big idea