Hiring Solution Testing
t the Client
The customer is a leading provider of workforce management solutions to top organizations in over 100 countries and including more than half of Fortune 1000 organizations.
The customer was finding it difficult to test and maintain multiple versions of its products which were running on complex platforms using diverse technologies. Also, the customer was looking for an engineering partner who could provide concept to completion of testing services with the following goals in mind:
- Better version and release management of products
- Faster time to market with lower TCO
- Ensure stringent quality assurance procedures on their products
- Close to zero bugs/defects in production with zero downtime
ALTEN Calsoft Labs helped the customer in automating the hiring practice management product using indutry standard development and testing tools thereby enabling the customer to better manage the following activities:
- Manage growth, streamline quality processes and quality issues
- Better source code management and release management
Our hybrid test automation framework driven by data and action keywords helped to uncover the bugs upfront resulting in a reduced test cycle and faster time to market. Our team of test consultants worked on Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System/Regression Testing. The customer benefited immensely through our TMMi compliant practices, matured test assets and accelerators in terms of QA process standardization, Test Strategy and Planning that provided a competitive edge to them.
The ODC and Test Lab started in 2005 grew to a peak team size of 82 comprising developers & testers distributed in a 80:20 offshore-onsite proportion.
- OS: Microsoft Windows
- Tools: C#.NET, JAVA and MS SQL Server
- Testing Environment: Proprietary test bed, Selenium and Teamtrack
- Issue Tracking: Mantis
- Team size: 38
Let’s fast-track your next big idea