Developing and Testing Next Generation Adaptive Learning Platform
t the Client
The client is one of the largest education services company in the US.
The customer wanted ALTEN Calsoft Labs to design,develop and test adaptive learning platform through distributed agile development and testing that delivers rich and engaging learning content in line with students’ learning needs backed by a data driven analytics framework to derive patterns/insights w.r.t. student’s needs,capability and experience.
- With our home grown automation test framework and Selenium, we reduced the test cycle by up to 40% resulting in a faster time-to-market (TTM)
- Reduced test script development by 40% using our reusable repository of test cases, scenarios and validation libraries
- Using our hybrid automation framework, we improved the test coverage by 60%
- UI, System, Performance, Compatibility, Integration and Stress Testing services
- Mobile Automation Testing to enable the classroom product access from iPad/iPhone and Android
- Employed a hybrid, reusable automation framework that improved test coverage resulting in enhanced student engagement
- Low TCO due to modern, integrated and AWS based solution
- Shorten application development using proprietary solution accelerators & regression testing cycle due to hybrid automation framework
- Tools: Qmetry, Rally, Mantis, Selenium
Let’s fast-track your next big idea