Design of Wireless Zigbee Sensor Hardware
t the Client
The client is a market leader in healthcare sector.
The client envisaged to design the hardware,firmware and board diagnostics software(BSP).
- The core board is built around F1611 Micro controller from TI’s MSP430 family. MSP430F1611 is an Ultra Low power micro controller and consists of several peripheral interfaces targeted for various applications.
- The architecture, combined with five low power modes is optimized to achieve extended battery life in portable measurement applications.
- The radio part is handled by Chipcon’s CC2420, a true single-chip 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4 compliant RF transceiver designed for low-power and low-voltage wireless applications.
- CC2420 includes a digital direct sequence spread spectrum baseband modem providing an effective data rate of 250 kbps.
- High power saver
- Portable and platform-independent applications
- Hardware: TI DSP 2812, RS232, ARINC interface, GPIO, DAC, ADC
- Software: DSP Firmware, Code composer studio, ARINC 429
Let’s fast-track your next big idea