Cloud enabled Enrolment Analytics Solution using AWS
t the Client
The client is a leading consultant in US providing world class technical services and products to a host of industries.They combine the best of engineering and mathematics capabilities with the latest in information technology and visualization to build innovative solutions.
The client wanted to integrate several modules (Data model, segmentation, validation and modeling) into their Enrolment Analytics tool and migrate it into the cloud using AWS.
ALTEN Calsoft Labs developed a data mining approach to extract patterns from data and transform them into actionable information.The core solution was developed using LAMP, with industry standard web technologies and quality control measures.
ALTEN Calsoft Labs’ engineering team architected the solution keeping inmind the following KPIs:
- Better performance & scalability
- Cloud and Mobile ready solution
- Key features of the solution include:
- User friendly interface for data selection and analysis
- SaaS enablement of enrollment analytics solution
- Ability to easily define analytical steps and generate reports/graphs
- Graphical and dynamic UI for defining components and metrics calculation
- Ability to export and import data among different users, and across several systems
- On the fly: Page navigation, Selection of number of records per page, Sorting, Column re-ordering, Column filtering and Column resizing
- Uses strict and standard access settings for headers, files caching, optimization, authorization and security
ADU measures static and differential pressures using 2 pressure sensors and impact pressure using the temperature probe (PT-100). ADU transmits these
air data parameters via two identical ARINC 429 digital lines.
Provision is also made to calculate according to pin-program, correct & incorrect air data. ADU has built-in features for self tests to check the hardware and software integrity.
Architecture of ADU is centered on TMS320F2812 DSP chip, which is interfaced with temperature and pressure sensors. DSP performs complex arithmetic based on pressure readings to calculate various aerodynamic parameters.
- Precisely accurate
- Cloud Environment: Amazon Web Services
- Server Side Language: PHP 5
- Database: Mysql 5
- Web Server: Apache
- Packages: PEAR, PHPMailer
- RIA & Web 2.0: jQuery, JSON, Ajax,WYSIWYG Content Editor
Let’s fast-track your next big idea