Cloud Based Safety and Incident Management Solution for Pharmacies
t the Client
The Client is a Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety solutions leader with a proven record of accomplishment of delivering software and services to advance care quality, safety performance and value based care.
The customer envisaged a safety and risk management solution with self-reporting, event tracking and workflow management capabilities. Some of the challenges in developing the solution are:
- Adherence to healthcare standards such as HIPAA and regulatory bodies
- Handling multiple end customers through a multi-tenant solution
- Handling huge volume of customer data
- Under-reporting of incidents (Limited or no reporting)
- Lack of unified view of patient safety in retail pharmacy value chain
- Incomplete or ineffective safety and quality improvement programs
- Data silos resulting in fragmented view of patient safety programs
- Adherence to HIPAA and Patient Confidentiality
ALTEN Calsoft Labs team proposed a SaaS based solution for tracking pharmacy incidents for 4,000 retail pharmacies across different zones using MVC, entity framework and Oracle. The solutions delivered are:
- Report quality incident by pharmacist and technicians
- Manage reported incidents with a unified box with patient confidentiality and HIPPA compliance
- Intuitive electronic notifications of the relevant incidents to the stakeholders
- Regular/Standard and ad-hoc reports for users
Secure, Scalable, and Flexible platform.
Quick deployment without any significant software and hardware costs – thus providing lower TCO.
Seamless and Quick integration with existing IT systems.
Powerful Incident Management analytics that enables Divisional, Corporate, Operational and Quality leaders with actionable insights for:
- Performance Improvement
- Store Operations
- Staff Productivity
- OS: Windows Server 2008
- Tools: ASP.NET MVC3, HTML5,
- Automation Testing: Selenium
- Issue Tracking: Rally T
Let’s fast-track your next big idea