Analytics Services for a leading Grocery & General merchandise retailer
t the Client
The customer is a world’s leading grocery and general merchandise retailer.
The customer envisaged to increase the number of return customers for its video-on-demand services.
Some of the challenges were:
- To increase the number of returning purchasers for video on demand services
- Convert prospects who have not purchased anything
- Reactivate customers who do not seem to be interested in products anymore
ALTEN Calsoft Labs’ solution included the following activities viz,
- Our analytics team analyzed past data on purchase history
- The users were divided into two groups and email campaigns with 2 different messages for 2 different segments were planned.
- In Group 1, there was marked difference in response behavior between members having Loyalty card and those without
- In Group 1, people with Loyalty card are 5 times more likely to respond
- The response rate of inactive customers (group 2) increased 10 fold during the campaign period
- The post purchase trend for inactive customers was in positive direction after the campaign
- BI/Analytics Tools: SAS,Teradata
- Database: SQL
Let’s fast-track your next big idea