Advanced UPOS for PoS Printers and Scanners
t the Client
The client is a multi million POS printing / scanning Solution provider in the US.
The client wanted to penetrate the POS market and deliver a full complement of POS solutions for med to large enterprises.
The POS application allows users to design and print the high resolution and larger label file using various in-built fonts and barcodes.
The prominent feature of the application includes:
- Support 5 Different types of Scanners
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi service that supports remote scanning
- 2D code support
- Support for Synchronous and Asynchronous mode of communication
- The Label Print Manager application allow user to make bulk printing to any supported printer
The prominent features of the Label Print Manager includes:
- Rich UI with Ribbon toolbars, docking windows and theme support
- Allow to create the batch print file using any label file with desired print count for each label
- Auto generate the alphanumeric text for fields meant for batch or series number placed in the label
- Allow to pause, cancel and reissue the print jobs
- Provide flawless designing and printing of labels using the package for the customers
- Able to plug into existing POS solutions seamlessly
- Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 IDE, C#, WPF, WCF, ADO Dot Net
- Framework: Windows MFC, .Net, ATL/COM, MS POS Framework
- Libraries: Barcode library
Let’s fast-track your next big idea