Roles & Responsibilities:
- Validation of 802.11 Wireless LAN products (Wi-Fi) -Validation of WLAN products (Access Point/AP Router/ AP controllers/Station Cards) -Expertise on Test plan creation, test bed design and implementation, familiarity with preparing functional and system test plans. -Should be able to identify and debug issues and to track them. -To report on bug metrics and status updates.
- Release testing of WLAN solutions (automated and manual)
- Setting up test beds and other required provision for testing of Atheros products
- Test plan updating and creating new test plan for new products
- Bug reporting and follow up activities to resolve the bugs
- Work with the development team for debugging and recreating the bugs
BSc or MSc level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education
Area of Expertise:
Wlan Testing, 802.11, automation testing
Was this post helpful?
Let us know, if you liked the post. Only in this way, we can improve us.
Powered by Devhats