Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop test cases and test framework.
- Develop verification components using System Verilog.
- Execute and debug test cases.
- Continuously improve and optimize ways of working.
- Participate in daily and periodic agile meetings.
- Write documents such as verification specification and reports.
- BSc or MSc level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education.
- At least 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Good understanding of VHDL or System Verilog.
- Experience in C programing
- Experience from UNIX/Linux
- Communication and presentation skills in English are essential.
- Travels may be needed but not required on a frequent basis.
Following experience will be a beneficial asset
- Experience from software driven top level verification of ASICs.
- Experience from verification of high speed interfaces.
- Experience from verification of ARM CPU subsystems.
- Knowledge in scripting languages (Python, Perl, Linux Shell scripting etc.)
- Knowledge about mobile communication standards is an advantage.
BSc or MSc level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education
Area of Expertise:
C,UNIX/Linux,VHDL or System Verilog, Python, Perl, Linux Shell scripting etc.