Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop test cases and test framework.
- Develop verification components using System Verilog.
- Execute and debug test cases.
- Continuously improve and optimize ways of working.
- Participate in daily and periodic agile meetings.
- Write documents such as verification specification and reports.
- BSc or MSc level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education.
- At least 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Good understanding of VHDL or System Verilog.
- Experience in C programing
- Experience from UNIX/Linux
- Communication and presentation skills in English are essential.
- Travels may be needed but not required on a frequent basis.
Following experience will be a beneficial asset
- Experience from software driven top level verification of ASICs.
- Experience from verification of high speed interfaces.
- Experience from verification of ARM CPU subsystems.
- Knowledge in scripting languages (Python, Perl, Linux Shell scripting etc.)
- Knowledge about mobile communication standards is an advantage.
BSc or MSc level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education
Area of Expertise:
C,UNIX/Linux,VHDL or System Verilog, Python, Perl, Linux Shell scripting etc.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know, if you liked the post. Only in this way, we can improve us.
Powered by Devhats