Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of the AEM product suite including Adobe CQ, CRX, CQ WCM, DAM & Social Collaboration.
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Help setup AEM development environments and sandboxes.
- Develop custom components, dialogs, widgets, custom OSGI components, and services, custom sling servlets and event listeners, and other extensions for the AEM platform.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to web content management implementation.
- Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards.
BE/Btech OR ME/Mtech
Area of Expertise:
Senior AEM Developer,AEM platform,Adobe CQ, CRX, CQ WCM, DAM & Social
3 to 5 Years