Roles & Responsibilities:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in software development
- BS or MS in Computer Science or in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Strong technical experience with object oriented design (C++)
- Good knowledge of Data structure, Algorithms and distributed system design
- Good experience on Unix platform
- Strong hold on scripting Python, shell, perl
- Good knowledge of database systems
- Consistent track record and experience leading creation of complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Will have experience designing and supporting large-scale distributed systems in a production environment
- Ideal candidates will show excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems.
BE/ Btech/ MCA
Area of Expertise:
C++, Python, shell, perl
3 to 7 Years
Was this post helpful?
Let us know, if you liked the post. Only in this way, we can improve us.
Powered by Devhats