- 3 to 7 years of hands-on system software test automation experience
- Proven Experience of wireless protocols and especially IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and WFA Wi- Fi specifications (AP, STA, P2P, WPS, WFD, co-existence etc.)
- Good track record of doing IEEE802.11/Wi-Fi protocol stack testing in embedded environment specially on a wireless semiconductor chip
- Experience with Wi-Fi Alliance compliance and certification testing
- Good knowledge of networking concepts and protocols (TCP/IP)
- Hands on experience with at least 1 scripting languages preferably PERL/PYTHON/TCL/C#.
- Good understanding of software test and debug techniques on embedded platforms.
- Strong Debugging skills.
- Proven experience of working with software engineering quality processes.
- Experience of working with software engineering tools such as code management systems and bug tracking tools
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Location: Bengaluru & Chennai
Area of Expertise:
Wi-Fi, Perl/Python/TCL, Automation Testing
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Code: BA-2017-156