Roles & Responsibilities:
- Engineering degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent preferred with 4+ years’ experience.
- Experience in Jenkins, Git for building a Continuous Integration and automated deployment experience for multi-branched, multi-module projects.
- Must be comfortable with industry standard build tools including: Maven, Ant, Gradle, MSBuild, etc.
- Strong familiarity with SCM branching and merging capabilities and experience with Git
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as xUnit family of testing tools and functional testing tools such as Selenium and WebDriver.
- Strong Unix/Linux/Windows system administration and network troubleshooting skills.
- Strong Unix/Linux Shell Programming and experience in one or more of the following: Perl; Ruby; Python; Groovy.
- Knowledge of Agile and experience in Scrum is essential.
- Optional: Experience in provisioning tools such as Vagrant, Ansible, Chef or Puppet
B.E. / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech
Area of Expertise:
Automation ,Ansible ,DevOps Methods
3 to 6 Years