Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands on experience with hypervisor and compute virtualization technologies (VMware Vsphere Suite )
- Experience in Architecture, Design, and Implementation of highly scalable, highly available services & solutions
- Experience in Troubleshooting ESXi and vcenter Appliance.
- Expert Knowledge on vSphere Networking.
- Experience in performance analysis and tuning on ESXi, vcenter, Virtual Machines and OS.
- Extensive experience in vCOps/vROps
- Expert Knowledge on VMware ESXi patching, VUM, update manager, baselines, hostprofiles.
- Experience with Config management tools (Puppet /Chef/Ansible etc.)
- Experience with VMware vSphere 5.x & 6.x
- Ensures efficient and effective delivery of support services to the client base and coordinates cross-team interactions to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Conduct product evaluation and testing.
- Execute migrations and implementations plans and support VMWare changes.
- Coordinating with Vendors & Stakeholders for all VMWare related issues.
- Any Automation Experience with PowerShell /Python/Bash or Perl scripting
Area of Expertise:
Hypervisor, VMware Vsphere Suite
4 to 8 Years
Was this post helpful?
Let us know, if you liked the post. Only in this way, we can improve us.