Roles & Responsibilities:
- 4 to 8 years of database development expertise
- Strong proficiency with SQL (Microsoft SQL Server) and knowledge of relational databases best practices.
- Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements with SQL materialized view, CTE, CLR stored procs
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues – performance/locks/iops and familiar with tools that can aid with profiling server resource usage and optimizing it
- Strong proficiency with ETL tools such as SSIS
- Strong proficiency with server configuration and management such as Memory, Threads, DOP, Collations.
- Work experience on the database unit testing.
- Expert in Microsoft SQL Server – should be able to manage database objects (table/sp/views/trigger/index) in addition writing CLR based stored procs, CTE, Partitioning & etc.
- Performance Tuning of queries
- Develop ETL packages using SSIS
- Writing database unit testing
- Packaging & Deployment of sql scripts.
Area of Expertise:
SQL Developer || CTE || CLR || ETL || SSIS
6 to 10 years