- Develop interface to ONOS (Carrier Grade Network Operating System), SDN Controller, OpenVSwitch, Open OLT Hardware Abstraction, XOS, Radius container, Quagga container, and User interface commands.
- Involved in analysis, architecture, design, and development in Python and C Language for CORD (Center Office Re-engineered as Data Center) Automated Tester Suite.
- Contribute high quality source code to GITHUB in Python and C to open source community of OPENCORD. Develop simulated clients for different networking protocols and components (AAA, VROUTER for BGP & OSPF etc) in SDN setup, and develop module for complex packet parser, packet generators and perf analyzer.
- Review code for Cord Tester team (Tech Lead for two) and community submits.
- Reply to queries from open source community. Give demos of cord tester.
- Integrate developed code in GIT.
- Responsible for developing and integrating with multiple technologies like Python, ONOS, Virtualization & Linux.
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering (any), or related fields. May require travel to client sites throughout US.
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, C.I.S and I.T
Location: California – Santa Clara
Area of Expertise:
Job Code: BA-2016-11