Roles & Responsibilities:
- 3+ year’s experience in QA testing in different PeopleSoft modules with primary focus on CRM testing desired
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and conceptual skills
- Review and analyze business requirements and Use Cases to gain a thorough understanding of project goals.
- Create test plan(s) which include any changes and/or additions to information in the approved test strategy and add detail around approved requirements, test conditions, test cases/scripts, scheduling of test execution cycles, defect management, resources, and issues.
- Develop test scripts (manual or automated) to address one or more project requirement or, in the case of regression tests, one or more existing application/system requirement.
- Develop test scripts (manual or automated) to address one or more Support/Maintenance (production bug fix) or, in the case of regression tests, one or more existing application/system requirement.
- Execute test scripts and accurately report and document defects for any test steps that fail.
- Performance Testing – Create, execute and document the tests necessary to ensure that an application meets functional specifications and performance requirements
- Support and facilitate Defect review/issue management meetings.
- Follow Change Management policies and procedures
- Create final quality assurance reports summarizing results, risks, and providing project recommendations based in findings.
- Collaborate in developing, tracking, and reporting project level status and other performance metrics to appropriate IT leaders.
- Contribute to the administration and maintenance of testing tools and assets
- Provide input for improvements and enhancements to quality strategy.
- Ensure project traceability
- Must be a good team player
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent Communication, written & interpersonal skills
- Ability to facilitate meetings
Area of Expertise:
PeopleSoft modules with primary focus on CRM testing desired
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.