Roles & Responsibilities:
- 3+ year’s experience in QA testing in different PeopleSoft modules with primary focus on CRM testing desired
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and conceptual skills
- Review and analyze business requirements and Use Cases to gain a thorough understanding of project goals.
- Create test plan(s) which include any changes and/or additions to information in the approved test strategy and add detail around approved requirements, test conditions, test cases/scripts, scheduling of test execution cycles, defect management, resources, and issues.
- Develop test scripts (manual or automated) to address one or more project requirement or, in the case of regression tests, one or more existing application/system requirement.
- Develop test scripts (manual or automated) to address one or more Support/Maintenance (production bug fix) or, in the case of regression tests, one or more existing application/system requirement.
- Execute test scripts and accurately report and document defects for any test steps that fail.
- Performance Testing – Create, execute and document the tests necessary to ensure that an application meets functional specifications and performance requirements
- Support and facilitate Defect review/issue management meetings.
- Follow Change Management policies and procedures
- Create final quality assurance reports summarizing results, risks, and providing project recommendations based in findings.
- Collaborate in developing, tracking, and reporting project level status and other performance metrics to appropriate IT leaders.
- Contribute to the administration and maintenance of testing tools and assets
- Provide input for improvements and enhancements to quality strategy.
- Ensure project traceability
- Must be a good team player
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent Communication, written & interpersonal skills
- Ability to facilitate meetings
Area of Expertise:
PeopleSoft modules with primary focus on CRM testing desired
Was this post helpful?
Let us know, if you liked the post. Only in this way, we can improve us.
Powered by Devhats