Roles & Responsibilities:
- Well Versed with Python Development and Django framework, Java Development experience is a must ( At least 1 or 2 projects ) or Well versed with Java Development with Spring and intermediate Python experience.
- Experience in developing web Applications using Python, OOPs Concepts, Java, J2EE, UI technologies, Junit/Nose unit Tests and SQL.
- Good experience with Python, core Java, J2EE frameworks, web services, UI technologies, SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle Database, advanced SQL.
- Expertise on any Framework like Django, SPRING, Hibernate, etc
- Experience on any Web or application server like Apache, WebLogic, Tomcat etc
- Having basic knowledge of SCALA will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of SDLC (Agile/Waterfall).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- The right candidate would be a full stack developer with minimum 4 years of experience in Python, OOPs Concepts, Java, J2EE, Junit/Nose unit Tests, UI technologies (like Java Script, Html/CSS, Web 2.0, Angular JS, JQuery), SQL Plus, MySQL or SQL Server database experience
- Should have good exposure with framework development in multithreaded environment.
- Experience in Framework like Django, SPRING, Hibernate, SCALA language etc will be an added advantage.
- Good hands on skills on debugging Python and Java based Web applications, along with DB queries
- Knowledge of good development practices (TDD, principles and patterns, continuous integration).
- Trouble shooting skills in App server environment.
- Exposure to build and load processes.
- Prior experience in Agile/Scrum would a plus.
- Must be open to learn and work on any new Technology to be used in the project/organization.
Area of Expertise:
Django, SPRING, Hibernate, Apache, WebLogic, Tomcat
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.