Roles & Responsibilities:
MANDATORY – Pega System Architect (developer) will be involved in design, development, testing, and installation of Pega PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander) and related infrastructure. He/She will be in direct contact with project managers, system architects, on- and off-shore team members as well as other engineers.
- Analyze, design and support implementation of business-specific Pega solutions and/or frameworks.
- Responsible for implementing technical solutions on Pega 7.X
- Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch customer experience
- Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements using Pega Systems Smart BPM methodology and DCO tools.
- Good hands on implementing PEGA integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc. Good understanding of PEGA new case management features.
- Perform regular code and design reviews.
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Provide regular updates team lead and project manager on project progress and outstanding issues
- Mentor new team members. Assign appropriate tasks to junior project team members, coach project team members, and provide guidance on development best-practices.
Following experience will be a beneficial asset
- Bachelors’ degree and 5+ years’ experience; Computer Science degree preferred
- In-depth technical understanding of Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) and Pega product knowledge
- 3+ years of Pega technology and Pega PRPC implementation experience
- Must be a Pega certified CSA and have a good knowledge of Java frameworks
- Experience using BPM, CRM and Case Management platforms such as Pega, Appian and Salesforce
- Proven experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions.
- Proven experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications. Experience in business process modeling or flow charting
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team of senior developers and architects
BE/Btech OR ME/Mtech
Area of Expertise:
Pega System Architect