Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience with LAN/WAN data center operations, design, and network operations & monitoring.
- Data Center Network Specialist will implement/deploy, support, and monitor the LAN infrastructure.
- Responsible for configuring the Network switch ports and to ensure servers are delivered to SMU’s in time.
- Responsible for configuring network equipment, monitor and maintain the equipment for high availability.
- Execute migrations and implementations plans and support network changes.
- Recommend changes to improve performance of network and to follow change management processes.
- Responsible for doing in-depth troubleshooting analysis and problem resolution, and provide monthly reports.
- Perform network monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, troubleshooting and replace defective network components.
- Requires advanced knowledge of IP based networking principles, practices and technology, deployed on Cisco Networks switches and routers.
- Conduct product evaluation and testing
BE, BTech, MCA, MS, MSc
Area of Expertise:
- Hands-on experience in CISCO, ARISTA & HPE Network Hardware
- Hands-on experience in configuring network switch ports to connect server’s in all CISCO, ARISTA & HPE Network Hardware
- Hands-on experience in BGP/OSPF routing and network design
- Experience in Data Center networking and support processes
- Coordinating with vendors & stakeholders for all network related issues.
- CISCO Certification is preferred
- ITIL Process awareness and Certification is advantage.
- Hands-on experience in infrastructure migration projects
- Hands-on experience in decommission activities.
6.1 to 8 years
Was this post helpful?
Let us know, if you liked the post. Only in this way, we can improve us.
Powered by Devhats