Roles & Responsibilities:
- 6+ years of experience in managing Enterprise/Complex Storage Environments.
- Experience with IBM SVC, IBM XIV (Must have skills), EMC VMAX, HP3PAR, HP IONs, NetApp (Any two) preferred.
- Experience on managing enterprise SAN (Preferably Brocade SAN).
- Should have extensive experience in storage management responsibilities including Storage Allocation, Data Migration, Storage Connectivity, and Reporting.
- Should have working knowledge on storage Performance Monitoring and Performance Tuning.
- Experience with appropriate storage and switch management tools e.g, Brocade Network Advisor, IBM Spectrum Control (IBM TPC).
- Should have strong Storage and SAN troubleshooting skills.
- Good problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Should have strong communication and organizational skills
- Should have knowledge on ITIL Concepts including Incident, Problem and Change Management (ITIL Certificate is an added advantage).
Area of Expertise:
IBM SVC, IBM XIV
6 to 8 Years
Was this post helpful?
Let us know, if you liked the post. Only in this way, we can improve us.
Powered by Devhats