Roles & Responsibilities:
- Excellent Java skills (java 1.5 and above).
- Strong Object Oriented development skills with Java, good understanding of design patterns.
- Hands on knowledge of Spring MVC or Struts
- Hands on knowledge of J2EE specification (Servlet, JSPs and tag libraries )
- Proficiency / knowledge / Experience in Liferay development (development knowledge of Portlet creation, themes development, working/Development knowledge of Hook, services, extensions.)
- Very good unit testing skills (JUnit, mock libraries, unit testing techniques)
- Hands on knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of good development practices (TDD, principles and patterns, continuous integration)
- Experience with GIT
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle , Agile methodology
Area of Expertise:
4.8 to 6 years
Was this post helpful?
Let us know, if you liked the post. Only in this way, we can improve us.
Powered by Helpful