Roles & Responsibilities:
- Basic to Intermediate n/w related skills & Good Communication
- Intermediate to advanced Linux CLI/scripting skills
- Advanced Web server (e.g. Apache, IHS etc..) admin & troubleshooting skills
- Advanced App server (e.g. WAS/Liberty/Tomcat/Weblogic etc..) admin & troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate to advanced JVM tuning & analysis skills
- Intermediate to advanced scripting skills such as Shell, Ruby/Python scripting
- Intermediate skills in using and monitoring, Systems, Logs & Alerting with help automated tools such as –Nagios/Zabbix/Cavisson/Appdynamics/Splunk/ELK etc..
- Knowledge gathering and will be training all the Offshore Build/Release and Systems Engineer. Will be responsible for Change executions (Will be part of Weekend activities)
- Intermediate to advanced skills in using, managing, maintaining, building & supporting any one/all major cloud platforms e.g. AWS, GCP etc..
- Basic to Intermediate Virtualization related skills & ready to do support & operations work.
- Good communication skills is a must
Area of Expertise:
Linux Admin Weblogic, scripting,Devops, cloud/AWS