Roles & Responsibilities:
- 24/7 shifts and Weekends supported needed
- Excellent knowledge on Jenkins, Groovy, Jenkins Job DSL.
- Excellent knowledge on Puppet (Mcollective, Hiera), Shell scripting, Ansible, Consul and ruby.
- Excellent knowledge on Git, build tools – Ant, Maven and Gradle, Nexus repository and Splunk.
- To handle execution of ISS(In store servers) Roll-out and Releases by coordinating with dependent Teams. Resource will be coordinating with me and Onsite SME’s in planning activities.
- Knowledge on Weblogic, OMS, MQ and Tibco
- Ready to do support & operations work
- Experience in Release management is a must (planning/execution of releases/hotfixes)
- Experience working with Cross-functional teams across geography is a must
Area of Expertise:
Linux Admin Release Enegineer, Build engineer,Weblogic, scripting,Devops, cloud/AWS