Roles & Responsibilities:
MANDATORY – Emulation SOC INTEGRATION Your knowledge base spans from low level programming and detailed design knowledge up to system understanding.
- Experience in VHDL and Verilog language
- Experience on Palladium or Veloce synthesis, compilation and debug
- Experience from HW debugger usage in lab, (e.i. Lauterbach, Green Hill)
- Experience in Interface modelling for emulation
- Experience in Test bench design
- Structured approach to debug and investigation
- Experienced in C programming.
- Knowledge in scripting languages (Python, Perl, Linux Shell scripting etc.)
- Communication and presentation skills in English are essential.
- Travels may be needed but not required on a frequent basis.
Following experience will be a beneficial asset
- Knowledge in System Verilog Assertions.
- Experiences in Formal verification.
- Knowledge about mobile communication standards.
- Embedded CPUs (ARM based).
- Knowledge about several standard interfaces, such as Ethernet, I3C, SPI, SGMII, CPRI etc.
- Experience from mix-signal design and verification.
BE/Btech OR ME/Mtech
Area of Expertise:
SOC Integration,SOC Verification/Emulation,Greenhills,Lauterbach
Was this post helpful?
Let us know, if you liked the post. Only in this way, we can improve us.
Powered by Pixelbart