Roles & Responsibilities:
- Looking for Engineers expertised in RTL based digital design for SoC/IP Digital Design Team at Bangalore.
- He/She should have excellent inter-personal and communication skills to work with a global ASIC design, IP, architecture, implementation, DFT, power, STA, PD, software, firmware and validation teams.
- SoC/IP Digital Design team is responsible for delivery of high-performance SoCs targeted for mobile space.
- Engineers would get an opportunity to work on SoCs/IPs which define the future of mobiles.
- Develop micro-architecture and RTL implementation for SoCs Responsible for block level/ full chip integration and design.
- Good understanding of design implementation flows and tools (Synthesis, STA, and DFT).
- Work with functional verification team to review test plans and coverage Knowledge of AXI/AHB is a must Knowledge of Networks on Chip Fabric, I/O protocols like SDCC/DDR/USB/UART/SPI etc would be a plus.
BE/Btech OR ME/Mtech
Area of Expertise:
3 to 15 years