Oracle OpenWorld 2016 vs 2015
Hey guys!!! In my previous blog, I have shared with you 5 reasons why you must attend Oracle OpenWorld 2016 at San Francisco, California from September 18 – 22, 2016. Now, I am going to give you a clear picture on how Oracle OpenWorld 2016 is going to be different from that of Oracle OpenWorld 2015.
Oracle OpenWorld 2016: An Overview
Oracle OpenWorld is one of the industry’s most prominent business and technology show featuring over 2,500 sessions, 3,000 speakers, and more than 400 Oracle demos, along with partner and customer exhibitions. It is a five days event based on a quatern of principles: Innovation, Collaboration, Discovery and Legendary Entertainment.
Oracle OpenWorld 2016 is the perfect place where top industry experts offer you insights on how technology can disrupt your business.
How was Oracle OpenWorld 2015?
- Thought leaders discussed on topics like the future of the enterprise, Oracle’s integrated cloud platform, and the new era of secure computing.
- More than 45 Oracle products and services were uncovered throughout the event.
- Thousands of sessions, events and networking opportunities for partners, peers and customers.
- Focus Areas of Sessions: Big Data, Cloud, Marketing, Sales, Service, Commerce, Critically Engineered Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Human Capital Management (HCM), Industries, Mobile, Oracle Partner Network (OPN), and Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Legendary musicians Elton John and Beck rocked the conference at Oracle’s customer appreciation event at Treasure Island.
- Thought leaders is going to discuss on ways how Oracle technology can attribute to the complex business challenges. Oracle customers are going to share their success with one and all. It’s time to learn and explore from them.
- More than 60 Oracle products and services is going to be uncovered throughout the event.
- Thousands and thousands of sessions, events and networking opportunities for partners, peers and customers.
- Focus Areas of Sessions: Customer Experience (CX), Data, Development, Marketing, Sales, Service, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Human Capital Management (HCM), Industries, Infrastructure, Management, Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Oracle for Small & Medium Business (SMB)
- Grammy Award Winner Billy Joel is going to rock the conference attendees at Oracle’s customer appreciation event at AT&T Park.
Oracle OpenWorld 2016 vs Oracle OpenWorld 2015
Oracle OpenWorld 2016 is certainly going to be much bigger and brighter than Oracle OpenWorld 2015. So, disregarding whether you have attended 2015 event or not, it is must now to be an attendee of OpenWorld 2016.
Hope by now, you have spotted the differences between the previous year event and the coming event. So, fasten up your shoe-laces and buckle up your belts to start your San Francisco travel preparations.
You are cordially invited to attend various booths, along with that of ALTEN Calsoft Labs (Booth – 3232) to meet the Oracle expert team headed by Mr. Somenath Nag, Director – ISV and Enterprise Solutions. Book a slot right now. Follow the conversation on Twitter @ALTEN Calsoft Labs and find out OOW related updates using hashtag #ACLatOOW16.