BIG DATA ANALYTICS SOLUTIONS
Establishments face challenges with the increasing volume of organizational data & the ability to leverage it effectively in a short time with a higher certainty and absence of consistent master data & enterprise information. The use of SMAC technologies enables our advanced analytics solutions to extract insight from your data which in turn helps you in refining the products, big data analytics services and experiences.
ALTEN Calsoft Labs’ big data analytics solutions help organizations get actionable insights to build competitive strategies based on the four fold path of capture, store, process and analyze. Our strong Big data & Analytics tool expertise, in-depth domain knowledge, data management skills, machine learning excellence, and a network for global delivery centers, have helped us in creating a successful track-record in partnering with Big data & Analytics initiatives of leading organizations in Healthcare, Life Sciences, Education and Networking & Telecom sectors.
Our Big Data & Analytics Practice
- Big Data Analytics Solutions Development: Architect, implement and maintain dynamic offline Enterprise Data Analytics & Warehouse / Business Intelligence / Analytics solutions
- Big Data & Analytics CoE Development: Set up BI & Analytics CoE supporting enterprise needs on an on-going basis
- Analytics Dashboard Development: Implement integrated dashboards for getting a holistic measurement of corporate, operational, and customer centric KPIs
- Big Data Driven Experience: Architect business intelligence solutions for Master Data management, Data Quality Management, Metadata Management, Knowledge Management and Performance Engineering
BIG DATA ANALYTICS SERVICES
- Enterprise Data Management
- Big Data Analytics
- BI and Data Visualization
- Data Science
- Predictive Modeling
In order to come out of the confusion of what to do with the huge ocean of information that has been collected, we at ALTEN Calsoft Labs facilitate you in effective data management. Our Enterprise Data Management services help you generate more accurate and on-time reports that meet regulatory compliance.
We primarily focus on the following
- Data Governance
- Master Data Management
- Data Quality
- Data Architecture Assessment
- Data Integration
- Meta Data Management
- Data Security
ALTEN Calsoft Labs’ Big Data Analytics solutions help you minimize cost, escalate efficiency and create new revenue streams. Our Big Data Analytics services portfolio includes Big Data CoEs, innovative frameworks, KPI toolkits, maturity roadmaps, implementation assessment and Big Data analytics accelerators & aggregators. To support the growing demand of scalability and real time performance of decision-making, we promote analytics modelling, advanced data visualization, performance benchmarking and product evaluation.
Our big data analytics services portfolio includes:
- Big Data Strategy and Roadmap Definition
- Big Data Analytics Accelerators & Aggregators
- Data Visualization and Analytics
- Industry-specific KPI Toolkits
- Innovative Solution Accelerators
- Big Data Competency Centers
- Performance Benchmarking, Product Evaluation and Piloting
To improve agility and efficiency of your organization, we help you modernize your BI infrastructures and practices, be it information management, data quality or data integration. At ALTEN Calsoft Labs, we deliver the right information to the right people at the right time and at the right place leveraging hard and soft accelerators like meta data analytics, visualization frameworks and KPI catalogs. Reporting platform development & enhancement, mobile capability incorporation and self-service capability incorporation are some of our stepping stones in our BI offerings. Our BI team has the experience of industry rated top BI skills namely Pentaho, SAP BO, Tableau, Microsoft SSRS and SAS.
Our Data Visualization services help your organization elevate the decision-making process for business development executives, software engineers, data analysts, data scientists and researchers. We at ALTEN Calsoft Labs are skilled in discovering disparate data relationships within our clients’ data and revealing important information faster and easier. In order to pull out the real value from the silos of data, we extensively use informed dashboards, mobile business intelligence, self-service capabilities, data discovery and interactive data visualization tools.
Our services portfolio includes:
- Business Intelligence Visualization Tools
- Quality Assurance (QA) Processes
- Performance Tuning
- BI on Mobile Capability
ALTEN Calsoft Labs offers Data Science Consulting services that help organizations take effective data driven business decisions through data preparation & ingestion, statistical modelling, algorithm development, insight generation and deployment. Our data preparation life cycle covers a pentad of stages including data exploration, data cleansing, data changing, data shaping and data publishing. Our experts work with these prepared data to analyze, interpret, explain and present. To draw the finishing line, our team conducts data mining and model building to produce effective business insights.
Our services portfolio includes:
- Data Preparation & Ingestion
- Statistical Modeling
- Algorithm Development
- Insight Generation and Deployment
Predictive Analytics is the branch of the advanced analytics which uses many techniques like data mining, statistics, modeling, machine learning and artificial intelligence to analyze current data and make predictions about the future.
Predictive Analytics has gained popularity in almost every field i.e. Retail, Finance, Healthcare, Education. Some of our popular Predictive Analytics use cases are –
- Healthcare: Patient Re-Admission within 30 days, Diabetic Retinopathy, Predicting length of stay
- Education: Enrolment Analytics and Student Retention/Performance
- Retail: Revenue Forecasting/Product Recommendations
Some of the techniques used in Predictive Analytics are Modeling, Supervised Machine Learning, Decision Analysis & Optimization and Transaction Profiling.